- 1eVisa Program flowchart
- 2Can I submit a family or group application?
- 3Do I have to obtain an eVisa if I do not leave the international transit area at the airport in Taiwan?
- 4Can nationals of countries eligible for eVisas also obtain a landing visa?
- 5My child is included in my passport. Do I need to submit a separate eVisa application for my child?
- 6Do I need an eVisa if I am on a cruise ship?
- 7I do not want to apply for an eVisa. Can I apply for a landing visa?
- 8How long before my travel date should I apply for an eVisa?
- 9I am being notified by the visa issuance system that I need to submit additional documents for my eVisa application. What should I do?
- 10I have submitted my application. When will I obtain my eVisa?
- 11I have noticed that some of the information I provided on the eVisa application form needs to be changed. What should I do?
- 12I would like to stay in Taiwan for a period of time longer than the eVisa permits. What should I do?
- 13The information on my eVisa does not fully match the information on my travel document. Can I enter Taiwan with this eVisa?
- 14Can I obtain a multiple-entry eVisa?
- 15Do I need to obtain separate eVisas for people accompanying me?
- 16If my itinerary changes, can I apply to change the date on my eVisa?
- 17If network is disconnected during the process of filling-out the application form. What should I do?
- 18If network is disconnected during the process of making the payment. What should I do?
- 19After typing in 3D secure code, system shows time out. What should I do?
- 20I am requested to type in 3D secure code, but I can not receive 3D secure code. What should I do?