Visitor visa for Employment-Seeking Purpose
- Data Source：Bureau Of Consular Affairs
|Completed & signed application form||Please access the website: https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw/ to fill out application form online and print it out.|
|Completed & signed “ROC EMPLOYMENT-SEEKING VISA APPLICATION CHECKLIST”||Download ”ROC EMPLOYMENT-SEEKING VISA APPLICATION CHECKLIST”|
|Two passport-size photos in color within 6 months||Photos with a white color background|
|Passport (original & photocopy)||Valid for 6 months with blank pages (excluding temporary & emergency passport)|
|Proof of meeting one of the following conditions
World's Top Universities Rankings for Job-seeking Visa for Foreign Professionals
Please click any of the websites above to check whether the university you graduated from is listed among the world’s top universities.
|Proof of sufficient financial resources ( at least NT$100,000 or its equivalent )|
|Proof of health and full hospitalization insurance for the entire duration of stay in the ROC (Taiwan)|
|Certificate of good conduct|
|Plan for seeking employment|
|Other supporting documents (if requested)|
- Applicants can lodge their applications with the necessary documents and statutory fee at our overseas missions.
- Interview may be required when necessary.
- Visas are issued as stipulated by Article 12 of the Statute Governing Issuance of ROC Visas for Foreign Passports. As a sovereign nation, the ROC has the right to refuse applications for visas without providing any explanation for such decisions; visa application fee is not refundable.
- Please refer to "Standard Fees for Republic of China (Taiwan) Visas in Foreign Passports(pdf file)."