Go to main content area

Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China(Taiwan)


My child is included in my passport. Do I need to submit a separate eVisa application for my child?

  • Created:2017-08-11
  • Data Source:Bureau Of Consular Affairs
  • Counter:4776

Yes. When submitting an application for your child, please use your child’s ID data as well as your passport information.

Go Top