Go to main content area

Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China(Taiwan)


I do not have a credit card (MasterCard/Visa/JCB). Can I use other methods to pay my application fee?

  • Created:2017-08-11
  • Data Source:Bureau Of Consular Affairs
  • Counter:3692

No. You can only make an online payment by credit card (MasterCard/Visa/JCB). However, someone else may make the payment on your behalf. Please note that when the applicant and credit card holder making the payment are not the same person, the credit card holder should consent to making the payment and personally conduct the payment procedure.

Go Top