Go to main content area

Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China(Taiwan)


How can people apply for ROC visas in countries where there are no ROC embassies, consulates or representative offices?

  • Created:2017-08-10
  • Data Source:Bureau Of Consular Affairs
  • Counter:4367

Except for nationals of the designated countries, applicants can apply for visas at any ROC embassy, consulate or representative office. However, we suggest that applicants submit applications in the countries in which they reside.

Go Top