Visitor Visa for Visiting Relatives
- Data Source：Bureau Of Consular Affairs
|Completed & signed application form||Please access the website: https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw to fill out application form online and print it out.|
|Two passport-size photos in color within 6 months||Photos with a white color background|
|Passport (original & photocopy)||Valid for 6 months with blank pages|
|Proof of relative's residence in Taiwan||Household Registration Transcript within 3 months( personal family registry information should be indicated in the notes column of Household Registration Transcript) 、Alien Residence Certificate or Permanent Residence Certificate|
|Proof documents for relationship||Birth Certificate or Household Registration …etc, relevant identified documents|
|Other additional documents may be required during processing||Ticket、electronic ticket 、proof of a travel agency、proof of current profession or other documents required for individual cases|
- Applicants can lodge their applications with the necessary documents and statutory fee at our overseas missions.
- Interview may be required when necessary.
- For nationals of the designated countries applying for visitor visas, please refer to "Procedures for Nationals of the Designated Countries Applying for Visitor Visas to the Republic of China(R.O.C.)".
- Visas are issued as stipulated by Article 12 of the Statute Governing Issuance of ROC Visas for Foreign Passports. As a sovereign nation, the ROC has the right to refuse applications for visas without providing any explanation for such decisions; visa application fee is not refundable.
- Please refer to "Standard Fees for Republic of China (Taiwan) Visas in Foreign Passports(pdf file)."