Working Holiday(New Zealand)
- Data Source：Bureau Of Consular Affairs
Guidelines for Visa Application to the Republic of China (Taiwan) for New Zealand Nationals Joining the Working Holiday Program
- Qualification requirements
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 (inclusive) on the date the application is submitted.
- Come unaccompanied by dependents.
- Not have previously benefited from this Working Holiday Program.
- Required Documents:
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit the following documents:
- Two 2-inch color passport photos
- Proof of overseas travel health insurance for the duration of stay
- A certificate of good conduct
- A medical report issued within the past three months
- Proof of a valid return ticket or sufficient sources to purchase one
- Proof of sufficient financial resources
- Hold a valid New Zealand passport from the day the visa is issued
- Type of Visa issued:Visitor Visa
Notice: New Zealand participants will initially receive a visa good for six-month stay which can be extended for additional six months. No later than 15 days before the expiry of their first six-month stay, participants may apply for the extension at the National Immigration Agency service center in their city or county of residence in Taiwan. No further extensions or changes to visa type will be permitted thereafter. Participants should not work for the same employer for more than three months during their visit. Participants are not allowed to undertake any formal course other than Chinese language courses up to three months duration.