Working Holiday (Korea)
- Data Source：Bureau Of Consular Affairs
Guidelines for Visa Application to the Republic of China (Taiwan) for Korean Candidate Citizens Joining the Working Holiday Program
Korean participants will initially receive a six-month visitor visa which can be extended for additional six months. No later than 15 days before the expiry of their six-month visa, participants may apply for the extension at the National Immigration Agency service center in their city or county of residence in Taiwan. No further extensions or changes to visa type will be permitted thereafter. Participants are permitted to engage in either employment or study/training for no more than six months of their stay.
- Qualification requirements
- Korean citizens residing in Korea with the ages between 18 and 30 (inclusive) on the date the application is submitted.
- Not have previously benefited from this Working Holiday Program.
- The main purpose is to have vacation in Taiwan with part time jobs to cover the expenses of the stay which will be no longer than one year after the arrival in Taiwan.
- Required Documents:
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit the following documents:
- A Completed Working Holiday Program Application Form with CV and plan of stay
- Two 2-inch color passport photos taken within 6 months prior to the application date
- Proof of health examination and overseas travel health insurance for the duration of stay
- A medical report issued within the past three months
- Proof of a valid return ticket or sufficient sources to purchase one
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (at least 3million KRW)
- Hold a Korean passport valid for at least fifteen months from the day the visa is issued.
- Application procedure:
- Submit the application documents at the Taipei Mission in Korea or Taipei Mission in Busan IN PERSON
- Submit other documents if requested after interviewing by the official at the above mission
- Type of Visa issued: