May my children apply for ROC passports if I am an ROC national but I am not married?

Created:2017-08-10Data Source:Bureau Of Consular AffairsCounter:4918
  1. If you're a female national, you should acquire the ROC nationality for your children first. They can then be eligible for ROC passports.
  2. If you are a male national and the natural mother of your children is a foreigner, they are eligible for ROC passports after being legally acknowledged by you.