May my children apply for ROC passports if I am an ROC national but my husband is a foreigner?

Created:2017-08-10Data Source:Bureau Of Consular AffairsCounter:7565

If your children were born after February 10, 1980, and you were a national of the ROC at the time of their birth, they can apply for ROC passports.