Passports for Newborn Babies
- 發布單位：Bureau Of Consular Affairs
Newborn infants must have passports made in their own names. The following documents and fee are needed to apply for their passports:
- A completed passport application form
- A certified birth certificate (which must be authenticated by BOCA or ROC Overseas Missions).
- The parents' marriage certificate or a Household Registration Certificate with the parents' marriage registration within three months.
- The ROC/foreign passport of the parents.
- Two identical passport photos of the baby (please click for more details).
- A fee of US $31 or the equivalent in the local currency.
- Other relevant certificates that may be required by BOCA or ROC Overseas Missions.
For more information, please contact BOCA in Taipei, or ROC Overseas Missions.