Quick Links

  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs(open new window)
  • eVisa Program
  • Info Taiwan(open new window)
  • National Immigration Agency(open new window)
  • Information for Foreigners(open new window)
  • Tourism Bureau(open new window)
  • WorkingHoliday
  • Ministry of Health and Welfare(open new window)
  • Centers for Disease Control (Taiwan R.O.C)(open new window)
  • Ministry of Labor(open new window)
You are here:Home  >  Visa  >  FAQs

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Plunk
  • Google
  • Yahoo
  • funP
  • print
  • forward
  • back

Q4. Are there any specific regulations concerning applications for visas lodged by persons from Mainland China holding passports issued by other countries?

According to the Statute Governing Relations between the Peoples of the Taiwan Area and the Mainland Area and its Enforcement Rules, persons from Mainland China who have resided in foreign countries for at least four years and have legitimately acquired the nationality of the foreign country in which they reside may apply for visas to the ROC using a passport issued by that country.