Lost or Stolen Passports
If your passport is lost or stolen abroad, you must report it immediately to the local police authorities and contact the nearest ROC Overseas Missions for a new passport. The following documents and fee are required for a new passport:
- A passport loss report issued by the local police authorities.However, if the local police authorities has not issued a report or the lost passport has expired, it can be replaced by a personal statement.
- A completed passport application form.
- Two identical passport photos (please click for more details).
- The fee is US$31 for general passports; US$45 for e-passports or the equivalent in the local currency.
- Other relevant certificates that may be required by ROC Overseas Missions.