|Countries eligible for Landing Visas :||
1. Holders of Bruneian passport with validity of more than six months.
2. Holders of Turkish passport with validity of more than six months.
3. Holders of Macedonian passport with validity of more than six months.
4. Holders of emergency or temporary passports with validity of more than six months for nationals of those countries(execpt for US) eligible for visa-exempt entry.
1. a confirmed return air/sea ticket or an air/sea ticket and a visa for the next destination, and a confirmed seat reservation for departure.
2. fill out an application form with two photos.
3. visa fee of NT$ 1,600 (citizens of the countries with reciprocal agreements shall be issued visas gratis) plus a handling fee of NT$ 800. No fee will be charged for Turkish citizens.
4.no criminal record or not prohibited by the local authorities.
|Duration of stay:||
1. Bruneian passport holders: The 14-day duration of stay starts from the next day of arrival and is not extendable.
2. Other eligible passengers: The 30-day duration of stay starts from the next day of arrival and is not extendable.
3. The above-said landing visa cannot be converted to visitor or resident visa under normal circumstances.
|Ports of entry:||
|Method of Lodgement||
1. Passengers entering the Republic of China through the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport may apply for a landing visa at the Visa Office of Consular Affairs Bureau at the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport.
2. Passengers who enter the Republic of China through the
3. In the event of a long national holiday, the holder may apply for a visa at the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TIA) Visa Office, Bureau of Consular Affairs.
Before arriving in Taiwan, Please complete online immigration arrival cards at National Immigration Website.